Our Culture

The Cultivation Of A Proven Leader

ProMedica Senior Care is a not-for-profit, mission-based, health and well-being organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place, right time and right cost.

Our Commitment

The healthcare landscape is constantly changing. One thing that isn’t is our commitment to care. Our patients and residents are what give us purpose each day and they deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give. We continually provide training and education to employees so they can provide high-quality care to even the most acute patients.

our-commitment.jpg

Planning for the Future

To meet the demands of an aging population that is expected to double over the next 20 years, health care must position itself to coordinate care across multiple health delivery channels. The ProMedica Health Aging Institute leverages the unique strengths and capabilities of ProMedica and ProMedica Senior Care to help redefine healthy aging, provide a best-in-class experience to the nation’s growing senior population, and drive positive reform. The institute’s structure is grounded in innovation and research, education and training, and advocacy.

our-vision.jpg
continuum-of-care.jpg

More Than Medicine

When most people think of health care, they tend to think of clinical and medical care. Yet this only accounts for 20% of a person's health and well-being. The other 80% includes the physical environment, social and economic factors, and health behaviors that drive health. so they can provide high-quality care to even the most acute patients.

vendor-policies.jpg

Circle Of Care

For over 30 years, our Circle of Care program has welcomed employees into a culture that promotes helpful, caring and responsive quality care. The program provides employees with tools to help them with their caregiving, helps prepare them for the myriad situations that come up in their workday, and encourages them to feel good about themselves and the career they have chosen.

Our Promises To Hospice And Home Health Care

We promise to care for the mind, body and spirit in a way that is comforting and compassionate.

We promise to be the difference in our customers’ day, working to make every connection a personal one and creating memorable moments that define their Heartland experience.

We promise to discover what is important to our customers, respect their choices and customize our service specifically to their needs.

We promise to be leaders in care delivery, corporate responsibility and community action.

our-promise.jpg

Lives Touched

This map shows ProMedica Senior Care Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Home Health Care and Hospice admissions by patient/resident zipcode in 2019.

Looking For More Information?

Visit Our Health & Wellness Resources Page To Browse Relevant Topics

Health & Wellness Resources

Join Our Team

Every team member makes a difference at ProMedica Senior Care. Late nights. Early mornings. Our results don't always conform to a set schedule. The lives we touch, the change we inspire, the independence we create—our work is just as critical as the ER. And it all begins with our patients in mind.

View Our Careers Site